Saturday, November 05, 2005

And so it goes

What happens when someone falls and doesnt have the need or the urge to actually get up?

I have seen that it is the kind of thing that leaves us grounded to a false reality making us believe that we are just fine, just enough energy, just enough time, just enough love and caring.
Just enogh life to be lived...

I have refused to believe this or that which I've heard people said, things like "people doesnt need love" and "humanity is fucked up and screwed" (Thanx a lot cuz) and as I answered, I feel personally offended¡¡
We are all a part of it to belive that it has no way to get better or change, and even when we are stuck in something that goes way pass our heads, there will be a better day, and we'll live through it and see it with no better eyes than we see today¡¡ So stop complainig and do something or it will just walk infront of you and you wont even know it.
On the other statement, about people not needing love, What is wrong with you people?? I am the first one to admit that it is fun to bitch about it, speacilly when your hurt (believe me , I know) that in order to cope with it you have to hate it and then come back to your senses( dont be happy, if Im writting this is there is a back-up line) and maybe none of us is in the actual mood to disscuss the fact that people hurts,but so do we.. We hurt the ones we love the most to begin with, no matter what kind of love ; family, girl and boy , friends (the most common) and then it goes to the people that we couldnt care less about.
Thats what sucks, the idea of knowing we will get hurt, and that the more we try to forget about it or try to not get hurt, the more we go back. I do believe that when you get hurt, the first thing to do is set up a barrier, some people say that something little dies inside or that the things that you've given are forever gone, but the truth, to me, is that this is just a time, or it should be, it is the time that it gets your "heart " to trust and see clear again.
Its like being bias. Its like when you get a cold or a whatever and your body is healing, it takes time to do so.
I dont know if I make any sense, the truth is this is just a bunch of things that have been rambling in my head for a while and I thught What a better place to talk about them that the place no one will read?
All of this comes from the unexplicable sense that listening to a song can bring, the memories and the feelings and the tears and the goosebumps ... you cant explain it, but thats the mission of songs, other make up for silence, to touch a string inside of you and make you feel something (love, saddness, anger, horniness.. anything)
Note, and read carefully, being there with a song ready to make you feel better or worse, who knows.. it isnt but the greatness a friend to another, how much I would love to say that there is something ellse ,but know that there isnt any other intention than to bring a friendship back to its roots, which were with tons of ironies, songs.
Any way, I just wanted to say that we have to stop hidding iniside ourselves, we have to let time and moment and feeling get together to be one, always, thats the only way we can be true to ourselves, by showing what we feel and with that who we are.
We are so afraid of being rejected that we no longer tell people we love them (too sudden) or we hate them (too unpolite) or that we need them (too neede). When did we grew up and forgot what it was like to be us? It isnt easy, but there is no reason to be inside us, knowing something that could make great advances.
We are so afraid of change that we prefer to stay with a doubt forever before speaking our minds and taking a risk.
Maybe I AM A COMPLETE hypocrit , maybe.. but i just had to say it. and let you all know.
By the way, as I m at it, to those who keep bugging about a guy getting a grip of a girl and a girl not complaining enough, call me a slut, but a girl has needs.. and those who say it, problaby know it better than I ever could.. So whatever.
Leave a message, something to actually talk about, c'mon dont be cowards..
Love always
Me (Who ever it is you want me to be)

1 Gente dice...:

une pétite étoile said...

I agree with our beautiful tree you do have readers. I also agree with you "my little tangerine".. However, I must confess I have lost faith sometimes. Maybe I'm one of those people who think love doesn't exist... I do... well sometimes.. You know I have an emotional rollercoaster so my opinion on the matter depends of how well I'm dealing... love ya..