Friday, April 21, 2006

Storm..


I once told a friend that I felt like bursting out with so much energy, that I felt so hypered-up that I was numb. I dont mind staying, but I hate being left behind, it seems like for the past year and a half there is always someone willing to go leave me behind. Its paranoiac as nothing else could but I dont care, I understand its just I dont really want to be there this time. There really is no conlusion, no feeling better, I dont like these days, they freak me out. I dont like it when everything is static, no movement makes me crazy, not even the wind blows, everything is motion less and it disturbs me as nothing could.

**I wander though China. Without ever having boarded a plane. My travels take place here in the Tokoyo subways, in the backseat of a taxi... all of a sudden this city will start to go. In a flash, the buildings will crumble. Over the Tokyo streets will fall my China, like ash, leaching into everything it touches. Slowly, gradually, until nothing remains. No, this isn't a place for me**
Haruki MurakamiSlow Boat to China

Pic @Flickr- Storm

1 Gente dice...:

Anonymous said...

people may go
we might be away
but you wont be alone
im not leaving you behind, NOT YOU.

luvya cuz!