Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Into the arms of a broken heart

The voices in my head stumble as I look for the beating of your heart, the one sound always present is now fading and falling apart. I had no choice but to search; how do I go on and on about life with out a constant drum?
A dried throat, an empty mind, my hand goes up until up becomes down. I have to find it, I used to feel it in a second, so strong, alive like sound. I can’t find it. I wonder now.
Crystal eyes and shaky fingers, bloody noses and salty rivers. You’ll be gone. I will loose. This time I can’t win, this is the last time. And I lie again.
In your face honey.
I do get scare; being lonely isn’t a happy trait. Words slip from lips and as soon as over regrets are in order, apologies in the way.
Can you feel it? Its reaching to it, the elevation to which I’m familiar, pretty things make me feel this way. I do feel like destroying something beautiful…
I’ll never admit it, but its time to say goodbye. Its time to stand alone.
I found it.
She knows I lie.

***We are all guilty in someone's eyes. More so our own.
Lance HenriksenNo Escape***

0 Gente dice...: