Thursday, June 01, 2006

About dreams

I cant find my dreams. I lost them, misplace them, fucked 'em up. I just dont know! If any one has seen them, would you please let me know?
I always wanted to travel and now its silly. Going to Italy is just a trip. Boring. Washing an elephant is kinda gross and expensive.
I was looking for rental prices today and guess what? it cost a lot¡ of money.
What ells? mm I looked at a window today and didnt feel like jumping through it. Or going some where out side.
And, everything around me seems to yell that, you know, my whole family history takes me only to a failed place, as in every sense; women get divorce, man drink, people ends up with sugar issues or inside a mental institution. Or simply bitter to death.
I once gave a speech on the importance of dreams; second semester in Fran's class. I tottally made it up but the group cheered so I got an A. And I believed it.
Its just, all of the sudden, everything I ever wanted sounds stupid or impossible or simply, nothing. I dont know what I wanted in the first place and, I m really trying to find 'em.
I'll never write a book. I have nothing to write about and no idea on how to invent it.
I'll never write a movie; I suck when it comes to separating peoples thoughts.
Any way.. I guess I can live on memories and people's stories, maybe, this is what growing is.

I dont really like it

**Con un par de tacones puedo alcanzar las estrellas, aunque prefiero que me las bajen**El nick de alguien.

0 Gente dice...: