Monday, August 28, 2006

Orange Sky


I must confess
Out of my pride that
In this night
With its beautiful black
There is a shade of red
High up in the sky
This bridge has burned
And with it,
I burned standing on.
As long as there is blood in the veins
And this blood runs through its highways
And friction causes shame
There will be fire.
Its better this way
Letting go before,
There’s anxiety and nerves
Breaking heart
Threatening life
Daring dreams with out explanation.
I’d say I’m sorry
But I haven’t really found the words
What will happen then?
I can feel a river becoming an ocean inside me
The feelings, pieces of heart drowning
Floating
Its ok, Im already hanging at the wall.
Screams form in my throat as
Nails dance on the surface of endless backs
Scratch! Fall! Go!
Turn your face
Look away
Detach
There’s never enough time
You’ll fall next.
With a smile, you’ll fall next.
With a smile, everything breaks.

Pic by me.

1 Gente dice...:

Manzana Marina said...

What will happen then? I don't know. Neither do you, I bet. Let's just smile and breath, as simple as that. Is it too simple? Can it be too simple? What does it mean, simple, in the first place? God I'm soooo lost.
Hugs