Friday, October 13, 2006

I L F A H 2

There is a place we all know
A little sanctuary built by the Gods
It has strong walls and large frames
And endless halls that end with grace
Run and find her
She must be there
Rain is coming and she’s still knocking
After all, who am i?
Just another silly girl
Walking around
Under an umbrella to shelter myself from the storm
Maybe I forgot,
Sometimes the closer you get
The further you go
And that broken ribs bring hugs
I forgot, then
That it was never that way
That drops of rain are as thirsty of skin as I am of shame
That cravings and longings don’t ever fade.
Never to be repeated but we’ve got a thick skin
Thorns and petals feel the same to me
These walls are made of gold
Strings hold up frames and lovely pictures
I guess I forgot we never built a roof.

2 Gente dice...:

Anonymous said...

where?

*~PinkTangerine~* said...

¿Cómo??dónde que?