Wednesday, January 31, 2007

And if I crash in the wall?

I guess some people wont believe that I dont ask for life time, Im only asking, craving! for little moments, instants that I can later share with someone, that I can laugh on when Im alone or broken or simply walking in the hall while I go to class.



The truth is this was meant to be a reall angry post, but also it is true that after breaking you only have enough strenght to pick up. Its stupid. Really. And its not even what happenned that makes me say AHHHH!!! its the thinking and over thinking of it.


I know that Im not an easy person, like, not easy, not normal, not perky enough, too bitchy for some people taste. To demanding and introverted. In the end, I dont even have nice hair but.. I guess Im just saying, does every guy that I meet has to be a complete selfcenter, narcisistic jackass?


Really!! And I thought I knew waht too much ego meant. I had, apparently, no idea. Where I was going is... am I so not loveable?


Like, i'd like to know because maye I still have a shot at learning how to be someone that is. Maybe, right? And really, my lungs hurt.


This is probably the same old same (how'd you been) that we are always arguin about, the same topic we say we'll never talk out again. Its not even as if I had been thinking about it al day and .. no, I just.. did and it wasnt pretty at all.


The question still rings in, and its amazing how after almost 21 years.. I still dont get it...


Pic by Cageone

5 Gente dice...:

Manzana Marina said...

Been there... still there, actually. No nice hair? you have beautiful eyes. Not an easy person? who needs one! you will never be boring. To crash the wall? I suggest to paint it on pink-purple and put some plants.
Hugs

humantree said...

heeeeeeey no!!! según yo había dejado un comment en la mañana y ya no está... y estaba bonito... me engañó blogger.
pero marinita ya puso cosas no por bonitas menos trues... amé eso de "does every guy that I meet has to be a complete selfcenter, narcisistic jackass?" y reí mucho...

aaaaaaaalmost 21, porque aún no es sábado! celebremos que aunque quieras pensar que no, eres MUY loveable!

d:ego said...

To be true and sincere I have to acknowledge the fact that I was/are one of those self-centered, narcissistic jackasses you were talking about. While I try not to think about me that way (again I'm narcissistic), I do believe I m a nice person (helloooo, Narcissistic??? Anyone???). Anyways... humantree, its kind of mean to laugh at me uh. But OK... let's move to more pressing matters.

I was going for the laugh up there... again... I love to feel good about myself. Yet, this is meant to make you feel a tiny bit better my dear tangerine. I guess when it comes to matters of the heart and social interaction things are just weird. I have several girl-friends that continue to ask me why nobody loves them, what is wrong with them, or in any case with the other selfcentered pricks. I have no good answer anymore, I have no idea... I guess prickness comes out of insecurity of not being able to handle what is presented to them. So in any case I believe that things go astray because you girls are far too good, intelligent and valuable... and that's scary. In any case, if you think you're not lovable, remember that i luv ya... even if you have bad hair. Hehehe :)

Manzana Marina said...

... still don't understand the big deal about the hair... but the narcissistic jackass is very clear (i have to say i looooove double s's in english like Mississippi!!!) And funny. And real.
Love you all

une pétite étoile said...

Ok, hice plop por un segundo. ESte aja.. de esas veces ke te sientes igual y no sabes que decir solo que sis: u wrote exactly what I'm feeling and what's on my mind.. so at least we're on the same boat.. dont know if its good or bad but at least we're not alone, right?