Thursday, February 08, 2007

Its delicious, its delirious, its Delovely

Lets fall in love
When the little blue clerk In the middle of his work
Starts a tune to the moon up above
It is nature that is all
Simply telling us to fall in love
And that's why birds do it, bees do it
Even educated fleas do it
Let's do it, let's fall in love
So in Love
Strange dear, but true, dear, when I'm close to you, dear
The stars fill the sky, so in love with you am I.
Even without you, my arms fold about you,
You know darling why, so in love with you am I.
In love with the night mysterious, the night when you first were there.
In love with my joy delirious, when I knew that you could care.
So taunt me, and hurt me, deceive me, desert me,
I'm yours till I die, so in love, so in love so in love with you, my love, am I.
(Cole Porter, sang by plenty of people)
Actual mood: Still can't breath!!! running nose, red eyes.. jeje

3 Gente dice...:

d:ego said...

And for the current mood... tan tan taaaaaan!!! A huge, HUGE HUG!!!
Luv ya Tangerine...

humantree said...

Lets!!!
you know how much I love that film, his music and his life.
But I love you more.

Manzana Marina said...

Let's fall in love NOW... ok it's not that easy, but I tried. Let's keep on trying... maybe the sky will smile and give us a rainbow... just for ourselves... ok it's not that easy.