Thursday, May 03, 2007


in parts
Originally uploaded by Gonzale.
I see across the room
A girl looks back
Messy hair, half bitten nails
She’s standing straight
Her eyes are open to all they’re might
No broken spell by looking inside
Just secrets and memories
Left aside by the pose
She’s standing strong
I wish sometimes I had
The power in her to find
An open window and soar out
She’s ok
Nothing’s wrong
She found the secret of life
Be nothing
Say nothing
By the shadow in a corridor
A lover in a box
A memory in a silent heart
A fist still in an open hand
She speaks as growls come from her
I am fire that burns
I am water that drowns
I am ribbons that choke
I am memories that attack the heart
I could not keep you warm
I could not keep you cool
I could not fancy you up
I could not bring back lovely times
I am bittersweet
I am a warm ocean
I am infinite
She approaches as I walk to her
I am nothing
I am everything
The power of the sun is in my hands
I raise my hand, She does too
I speak, she speaks
We are nothing, we are everything
I touch her finger tips
She’s gone
She cuts
She hurts
The mirror breaks
We all hurt.

2 Gente dice...:

Ometopía said...

Debo decirlo, es profundo... n.n me gusta, no sé de dónde se, si lo inventaste O.O pero me gustó mucho.

Jaa na !!

d:ego said...

Last stop, after the forest and the stars... my favorite tangerine.

Bittersweet, always bittersweet. The perfect combination of two sides, of citric and sugar. The sadness of life through the cute eyes of a great girl.

Keep looking in the mirror, beyond all that, the girl has much to give and look forward to. Potential, remember?

luv ya...