Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I hate being the last in your waiting list
I hate being the last n your dialed number list
I hate being forgotten
I hate falling for what i know will happen
I hate forgetting
I hate it when someone says something and don’t go through with it
I hate waiting
I hate leaving things to do at the last minute
I hate knowing the end of a story when I just started to read it or watch it
I hate not being able to breath and having a knot of tears in my throat
I hate not knowing what people want
I hate functioning only as a message center, a typing machine, a maid, a cell phone, a cook, a dishwasher, a chafer…
I hate people that makes plans and breaks them
I hate setting priorities when others can’t
I hate being here when people is there
I hate non planned events because Im hardly a part of them
I hate having to write this
I hate whats to come

"La mano no sabía lo uqe hacía, el ojo no comprendía, la cabeza no entendía, el corazón no sentía. Nada era lo que era." La novela perfecta, Carmen Boullosa

2 Gente dice...:

humantree said...

I hate being part of this post.
Sorry and thank you.

Manzana Marina said...

I hate being part of this too. A large part. And i'm really sorry. I know it is useless to say it. But i wanted to. I love you... if it helps.