Thursday, November 08, 2007

Love

Some things you are just supposed to love. In no particular order:
I love Clare and Alice.
I love pictures with red and orange balloons in them.
I love old southern American accent.
I love sunsets as well as sunrises.
I love Elizabeth town and Crowe
I love unexpected endings
I love tiny dark red roses
I love Fame
I love musicals and duets
I love cameras (and camera mans)
I love chocolate and pizza
I love mint and chocolate ice cream
I love reading fantasy young adult books, especially if there is corny, almost mortal affair in between.
I love music and my guitar
I love dancing, even if I never do it
I love flirting
I love talking about stupid things that end up not being stupid at all
I love black ink, especially on white skin
I love making theories
I love loving
I love being missed
I love nostalgia
I love SnowPatrol and the Fray and Froufrou
I love hugs
I love strong hugs
I love kisses
I love the smell of strings on fingers
I love memories as much as I love remembering
I love 10 things I hate about you
I love writing

more to come later...

3 Gente dice...:

humantree said...

Y son parte de lo que te hace única y maravillosa... one of the things I love.

¡Más! ¡más!

Manzana Marina said...

I love beautiful thoughts written in a beautiful blog... hugs

une pétite étoile said...

I love my sis..jejej