Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I have a secret

I ve' had secrets all my life. When I was a kid I would hide my breakfast under the table in a small gap because I didn't like it.When I was a bit older I lied about eating because I didn't feel like having food inside me. I hated it, the feeling of eating, of putting something inside my mouth and going trough the whole process of decomposing and shalala..it felt gross.I have in secret always felt like I dont belong and whenever that feeling goes away, I know exactly how to bring myself back to that place.Until lately..lately I feel like I belong, like a found a place that I can call home..I had a secret that I though I could have never shared and yet I did and it wasnt terrible, it just was. But i found a secret today.I ve had it for a while I just hadnt realized it was a secret given that everyone knows about it. I had a much better defense to it and its way of being a secret hours ago..i forgot.My point is, I dont like it, it makes me angry and upsets me too much.It shouldnt..i want to scream about it but i cant,i want to say something bout it but i cant. its like im keeping it so deep inside me that i cant get rid of it nor can i act on it. I wanted to cry today. aNd still, I have a bunny!! xD

Video: Priscilla Ahn- Dream

1 Gente dice...:

Manzana Marina said...

Sometimes i feel i'm a secret myself... is it too selfish? i guess so... as life is.
Anyway i love secrets, they're warm and special... like white bunnies.