Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Getting a foot off the ground.


Jumping
Originally uploaded by Bern@t

If you know me, and you do, you now i dont make plans into the future. Never. maybe an undetermined future but never for a certain date or situation. I never do this because doing it means getting the one foot I have on the ground off and going free with the thinking. And the dreaming. And the everything that such actions imply. And when things dont work out how I planned them, not even because what I planned doesnt work but because everything else stops working, I feel bad.
I once said that I didnt day dream, I wasnt lying. I guess after that day in which I declared I couldnt see unicorns going into the parking lot (which I still don't) I realized that day dreaming its such a permanent state in my mind that I dont even notice it anymore. That freaked me out a little, but then again not so much. Thats that and its better to face it.
I was talking to my astrology-liking friends the other day, well, one of them, and she said "why dont you just admit that there is a possibility in things and get over the denial?"
And I said "because you know me, Im an double-air sign- acuarian, I fly with the smallest effort. Denying something or saying all that is wrong with it, thats my way of keeping one foot on the ground".
So now, I find myself plannig a head. Not only that, but I havent stopped myself! this is neither good or bad. Its good, sure. Because I like it and its fun and its always a good thing to plan...I guess.
Sometimes I its I feel like my brain is gonna start thinking about something and I have to stop myself from doing so. Not cute.
So the thing is, I thng i've decided to take my foot off the ground. It'll be fine for a little while, right?

1 Gente dice...:

humantree said...

I'm sure I know you, at least more than most people do. And you're totally wrong if you think I believe your daydreaming and focused planning dennyal. But sometimes we need boundaries to think we're still in the ground... even if you're a red ballon flying up in the sky. You'll be fine my dear, watching how the glass starts getting half full despite every caution. And is not a matter of place, the sky is only one.