Monday, January 25, 2010

And to be suddenly hit by the memmory of being sitted in your car while singing When you were young at the top of your lungs and driving around the city with out direction and with the only aim of delaying going back home for another hour.
And how good it felt and feels, even now, to remember it.
Oh yes, this is me getting idealistic. 

1 Gente dice...:

Anonymous said...

Digital memory,to me, is something that I seem to be unable to ever have enough of. It feels like megabytes and gigabytes have become a permanent part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my DS flash card, I've been constantly vigilant for large memory at cheap prices. It's driving me crazy.

(Posted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]R4i[/url] SerVo)