Monday, December 05, 2005

*And if it comes... and I fear*



My eyes open wide
As I feel the presence of something else
An unforgiving memory that haunts
An open door to run by

The dream, the hope
The one thing that everyone looks for
The reason for stop your breathing
My lungs fear its coming

And my head feels the constant beat
Of an un taken chance
It hopes to once in a while
Forget, like it does when it comes

And it knows how it goes
It makes my body tremble
A shred of acid and colors
Visions with out motion

And then the tear that flows the cheek
It leaves its cave to go down
To the current of unknown emotions
To the emptiness of being lonely and ready to disappear

And I dreamt of places Id love
Of rives and oceans
And windy cities drew by hand
With purpple trees and green skies

I thought of all, I knew it all
My heart raced to the touch
Its physical range inside, hurting
Making music to hear once in a life time

In my mind, I flew
In your eyes, I collapsed
I fell freely in to the lines of nowhere
You saw me fall with out reaching out

And I stayed like that
Forever in the air
Swaying eternally, wondering
Lost inside the smell of gardenias
Waiting to wake again

After all,
If my heart stopped singing through my veins, Would anyone care?

Pic by Christian von alvensleben

0 Gente dice...: