Monday, December 05, 2005

Dangerous to be kept awake at lonely nights

Days go by unlived like pages in a book with out words. These days I feel my heart go and go, harder than before. Maybe it’s the cold.
I’ve always know I m happier in the sun. Like always, I yearn for the lost summer days when with out a worry we all walked and saw through it all.
It is now, especially, that I see the bridge of between my sanity and my flow collapse. It is never good to be sad or to go down, but it is even worst to see and to know there is something that keeps you company; a guy who doesn’t love you, a group of friends who wont let you in, a family that wont hear you, a friend that is about to leave. The constant threat of being forgotten with an actual action standing behind it.
And to say that “I’m not myself” wont do any difference. Only by actions do we make a difference. But still I sing the same old song, with the rhythm of my always un-cried tears behind. I wonder if the same old story repeats it self for the eternal beating of a life time, if it does, maybe it is true that a person remains the same, unchanged , always.
I wrote a song, and in it I sang of the past. Again and again. That was my dream.
It never ends.

0 Gente dice...: