Saturday, May 20, 2006

Painted on a wall



Originally uploaded by hundrednorth.

Im leaving on a Jet Plane, tomorrow.. So sad, I thought, goodbyes, but really (even if I cried for a while, believe it or not) when you start to think about tomorrow instead of today orthe past for a a little, it gets better.

Hellos are not to be seen for a long time, cause as you said Hon, its hard to do. We will change, thats what I wanted to say, we will the ones who leave as the ones to stay. We'll be better I hope, and in a year from today, plus 4 months.. we'll hoppefully find that it was more to us than a class, or a share schedual. Hoppefully. I will send tons of love your ways, as Im sure the rest of the people around you guys will.

2 Gente dice...:

Anonymous said...

mucho, mucho más que clases y horarios compartidos...
G R A C I A S

une pétite étoile said...

So.. I read this and started to cry. Maybe its because Im emotional or maybe it is fear. I am very very afraid because I know we will all change. I dont want it to change and Im afraid its part of growing up, but I refuse to do it. Then I read ur comment in my blog and I cried harder.. sis.. Im not sure of what may happen in the future.. but here's one thing I know for sure: ur heart is everything BUT cold!! me crying only means Im not strong... or whatever.. u not crying makes ur tears so much more meaningful than mine...
Love, sis