Thursday, July 13, 2006

Days like these



Today was weird. It started out late, ‘cause I slept in... and days are just not good when you sleep in. So it was too late to just go and do normal morning stuff, like having a cute breakfast and go running, but certainly not too late to watch Evan in While you where out jejejeje, and it was a funny show today.
And dusting and washing socks and taking a shower, taking five minutes too long and making people wait. People screaming is normal these days, ears are use to it anyway; they know when to close and when to be in use again.
Lonely feelings and running noses, and imaginary hugs cause I break your absence alone with my own arms and then out of the sudden you see people and you remember you’re not alone.
Its good, the kind of day when everyone answered my calls, and picked up the phone, and even the ones far away where close. I soooo needed it. I don’t know where it was going, this though, but I guess sometimes you just need to feel you can deal with stuff, that you are not lonely and alone, that hello can be so sweet and remembering is not so bad at all. Cause its one of those days when you are just completely honest, or at least it feels like being. And because lately I feel as if I were in a creative mood, i want to make something beatiful instead of just, well, destroying it. Thats good.
Lets face it, caffeine works wonders and hepls "Good coffe is better than Prozac".
I like these days.

Recomendación: Anna Nalick- breath(2am), wreck of the day, in my head y otras. Canta muy bonito =) Y, the Freys, buenísimos!! son mi último hit la verdad, favorite band by the hour!!

1 Gente dice...:

Anonymous said...

i love those days...
today (y ayer)i missed you MUCHO,
create!