Thursday, August 03, 2006

Where do you go, then?

You ask where do you go?
I answer I don’t know
You say when you go!!
I don’t know

I’ve started thinking about it
Even if the thought makes me sick inside

Sometimes I wonder
And with wonder begins the ring of lies
I would say a lovely place
With flowers with out fragrance
And endless silver like lakes

Where music plays as simply as cold wind
And there is nothing wrong with me
Being this way has no complication
Believing what I do is out of being questioned

There is usually light, yet sometimes
Its so dark I cant see beyond my nose
I let my finger tips lead the way
And still, being the one sense in me that works
I can’t really trust it, not tomorrow and not today

I’d like to be sure that this is how it works
That my mind is supposed to be filled with their voices
That this is normal and
They wont go away – I would sure miss them-

I’ve made up my mind, for the drama it brings
If Alice were real, this is what she would have seen.
There is no sense in crying in shouting in trying
Neither it is in making excuses for this
Heaven forbids… I’ll never understand

If I could only be sure of one thing
If I could forever … there is no forever
If traces of ink could slide form my fingers every time
Maybe, perhaps, I wouldn’t mind saying it aloud

I am a stranger in my own skin
And it is my skin that wishes to feel
There is so much no one has seen
If only there was a hand close enough to reach

I’ve begun to repeat myself
Inside and out, I’ve realized
There really isn’t much new to say
Only different words to express the same

I guess that’s how it is
Where ever I go either way
If I have nothing new to say
I could stay quiet forever.

4 Gente dice...:

Anonymous said...

"If only there was a hand close enough to reach"
y una vez más... nos proyectamos! ahora si lloré...

I guess when I let myself go, I go deep inside to my fears and that's why I end up sad.
But right now, in this moment I would go to a sunday morning at le coq a poile... of course, I will meet you there...
thanx for answering
hugs & kisses.

Anonymous said...

y a dónde se fue s. king?
i loved that quote...
saludos para todas tú

a said...

gracias guapisima ;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late post... life got in the way.. as it always does. U say it's the same with other words... but that's the point isn't it? That same thing present in everything, that thing you need to say... to repeat over and over so that it begins to fade away. U say there's so much no one has seen, I say you're sharing bits and pieces of that which is still in the dark. I can't say I know u until I read this...Please don't stay quiet... as you've heard before a good band said "If I say who I know it just goes to show, You need me less than I need you"... I hope that sometime you'll find my hand in the dark and take me to that beautiful place of lies.

Luv ya lots