Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Who Knows

So… you’ll always remember, right?
And… you’ll never forget, right?

Cause n these lonely days
With its threatening and silent nights
I feel like jumping.
The edge is calling, and I
With a broken smile
An unchanged frown
Looking away – all the way-
The floor feels like home.

Made out of stardust and diluted salt
Emptied of liquid
Taken by spirals of air
We’ll become dust again
We’ll be a part of the universe again.

Concrete and dust, and a pint of blood.
We’ll shine all the way down;
Flaming, burning, like shooing stars.

I feel like screaming and babbling and keeping quiet.
Leaving the heart on stage
And going back to being
The audience to which I now play.

I guess I’d rather know now.
I wouldn’t ask, but I eats me up inside.

Will I be even remembered?
When nights are dark or when clouds pass by.
When a tree falls down or
Berries turn from green to color
Will there be words for me in your sleep?
Cause I can’t keep quiet…

I remember and giggle and words make sense when spoken right.
And you seat at my right, while he is to my left
And he waits in the back… in my head in all makes sense.

I start listening to music
Songs subtle as a current
Chords, invisible, dancing around
Heavy and woody words all in my head.

Sunshine has come and gone
Mountains have stepped between it all
Even birds have crossed, to my ear
They’ve sang their songs
But even clouds stay and wait
Their patience to be acclaimed
They hold till the end,
They stay when everyone has gone home.

0 Gente dice...: