Monday, November 20, 2006

How 'bout it?


Many thoughts call for despearte measures such as making lists. Because there is like no other way to mix things together in to one topic alone. So ... go!


  • I see an empty screen and go blank.

  • I see a filled up screen and wonder "Why can' t I?"

  • The cat is gone. Will be, today, probably. I dont want it to, but there is no other solution really. Everyone's heart is into it, the cat, not the leaving. Still, it's gone.

  • If I can't keep up wiht a cat, How will I keep up with a baby?

  • I had a funny dream last night, people I know and Amy's mom from Everwood. And nude people... ok.

  • Im scared about today.

  • Im scared and started thinking about our ancesters and their belives and how they said that earth goes round and round and there has to be a change every once in a while to keep a sort of balance. Every 100 years. it has never failed, maybe this time it'll take abit less.

  • I saw pretty pics this week.

  • Concert this week.hopping to go.

  • Undercove by Peter Yorn

  • I feel like I dont know anything about nothing. like "I guess we're big and I guess we're small"

  • lost my printed tabs for that song!! ill have print the again.

  • School is almost over. I m sooo happy.

  • Happy for the wrng reasons.

  • Have to tak the Toefl

  • Do You still want to go to Florence?

  • Have pics to fix.

  • Have a short movie to fix

  • Have scenes to shoot still.

  • Im bored. bored is never good. I ve been looking for a blue knife.

  • I want to quit. I feel meaningless. compared to others I am.

  • I wont quit. This is the only thing that keeps us together somehow.

  • Stargirl wants her Space boy... she's lonely.

  • There is sun, blue sky and big puffy white clouds outside my window. Yet, there is a mass revolution of air coming right through it. Had to close the window.

  • I dont have anything interesting to say.

3 Gente dice...:

d:ego said...

And yet, after the long lists we remain the same... confused, tired and clueless. Your list resembles mine in so many ways, you'd be impressed. I think the one phrase that sums everything up is "I guess we're big and I guess we're small", everything seems that way anyhow.
And what if you quit? Is it worth it? Would you hate yourself afterwards for doing so? Can you live with that? I'll have to make another list...

Anonymous said...

"no estamos mal, sólo estamos solos"
by someone who has many things to say.

Manzana Marina said...

Manzana sings a little beatle song to you:
Here comes the sun
( turiruri )
here comes the sun
and I say
IT'S ALLRIGHT!!

Hugs, courage y sonrisa