Sunday, November 05, 2006

L'homme de Verre


There is a thing about music that makes us wonder how things would be with out it. Imagine watching Amelie with out Tiersen, or having Pycho or Shark with out that igh-igh-ighhhhhh. I wish I knew a way to write, in words, how music feels or how it sounds. I could at least write it down with notes if I had kept my piano lessons when I was ten, but instead I can only describe the ups and downs.
There is something special about feeling tickles in you. And there’s something about Amelie. I know its just a movie and I know too that this is well known but, it’s still beautiful and finding it on tv on a completely ransom basis makes me happy, every time I watch it, I see different things. Only good movies this week, that’s luck.

“Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd hui ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois."

1 Gente dice...:

Anonymous said...

That happens often to me... with music but mostly with films. Although, lately, I haven't had that amazing feeling after watching a movie when you are just frozen and go: WOW!. I hope I will soon. I've seen good films though, the city of lost children was good and the director was really funny. You would have liked him, he said he liked films because they were a game... and he just wanted to play, to twist the camera, do the editing, etc... play with all of its pieces. I watched Babel yesterday, it was very good, great moments, still not wow at the end. I guess I need to see it again and digest it, I believe is one of those films you analyze and like more every time you see it. Well, I'll better write an entry in my blog!!! See ya... luv ya