Saturday, November 04, 2006

Are You looking closely?


The issue; Magic. The thought; I love it.
When I was a kid we used to go dinning at a Japanese restaurant where meals were served and eaten with sticks. My dad used to take one pair and separate them, then under the table he would take another pair still glued, say abracadabra and voilà, magic!
I used to believe it, actually I did until many years later while he mocked about it and confessed and I couldn’t do anything but admit I had been silly enough to believe him. Which is just fine cause I was a kid.
Any way, there is a new movie about magic and I just loved it!! Its like star parade on screen, dear Scarlet and the girl from Coyote Ugly. The guy from Batman (who we just love!!) and the guy that has played hundreds of roles but I can only remember him from X-men.
I REALLY had many things to say about it and the whole subject but, I kind a forgot..
So--- hugs.

1 Gente dice...:

Manzana Marina said...

Magic is beautiful, there is no other word to describe it. It is beautiful 'cause it makes us dream, believe it could be real... But the most amazing thing about magic is that it's made of fantasy, by imagination.