Wednesday, December 27, 2006

sHadows of the Sun

“You have the talent, you just dont trust it” or “Im glad you are speaking again” with out of course the following “you are not as stupid as you look”. Who wouldn’t love to hear someone saying those words as the moments of despair and sadness and stupidity wash over you?
Ok. Ok! Ive been watching way to many movies lately and yes, those are obviously lines not written but spoken and chosen simply by me. Right this very second there is a “new”, barely fresh and undiscover Joshua Jackson/made in Italy/ drunken priest and bitter old writer going on. You do remember him right; he used to play Pacey and then the blond/gay guy from Cruel Intentions. He leads next to the cute girl from Meet Joe Black. And yeS! The movie just got better cause they are dancing “sway me more” (cute version, not the Pussy Cat dolls one).
I forgot my point, but that’s fine because I was just trying to babble something out and had Word open given the hint that writing is hard, and because it is it should be fought for, looked for and lived for.

I know it’s the worst tv show in life (ok, maybe not so bad) but I love MADE. Stars in Mtv (5 pm) and it deals with teenagers who are basically tiered of who they are and where they have come to be in life. Its pretty much a makeover show with the difference of having people doing something totally different that what they are used to. I think that’s great!!
People is forced to make a change and to deal with things they may be sacred of. How many times have you said “ill change!! I swear” it s hard. To make a change not to say it.
Been there many times.
And so the movie had a mushy mushy end with people on horses and trains and birds involve. Lovely. It was Italy after all. (It is lovely and I am planning on fighting for it, trust me.)
ohh its going again at 11.30, will be catching more quotes this time jejeje.

“You never stopped writing; you just stopped putting the paper next to the pen”
Shadows of the sun-

0 Gente dice...: