Sunday, December 03, 2006

Smile Today!!!!!

I guess Im just not that kind of girl. Maybe Im not suppose to be first, ever. Maybe Im not meant to be great, grand. Maybe Im not all that, not now and not ever. Maybe not the kind of girl that makes it all at the first try and gets it right. Maybe Im not that girl, it is that lenguaje that I dont speak. The kind that offers and opninion and still is heard. The kind that speaks and is heard, in any ocassion. The kind that has a reason, a passion, a something to belong to. Maybe not that girl either; long nails and all... Maybe I should just remember to be the bitter in te sweet and the vinager in the salad. I'll be fine, what if instead of living in a normal filled with desitions world, I just go live in a cave??

If thats how it is then, where do I sit?

I have no right to complain, because my own problems are not ours and thats just how it is. Trying to get it out is silly enough to do it in real life, maybe in the one that is fake it isnt so hard or stupid. I mean, I know people that has lived like this for like, always. Its like no biggie but Im in this place (take it as the huge world) to confusse and be confussed about life and thoughs and opinions and what kind of candy you should eat and what kind of color we should use. Anyway...guess we need someone to call the shoots in our life, and doing it ourselves is not good enough.

Maybe I shoud be happy because I have the opportunity to learn how to follow someone else. Maybe.. maybe I just want to sing.



***************************************

Any one heard of the HOLGA cameras?? Soviet Union-plastic- japanesse bad ass copy- over exposed photos everytime cameras. Yeap, the ones photographers use to take those bright funny colored pics. There is a web site http://lomography.com/ that sells them and has pics and things and stuff. And its fun. Definitly an alternative to big, heavy, over expensive cameras... not as pretty though.

Pics @ Deviant art

3 Gente dice...:

une pétite étoile said...

te amo sis...

humantree said...

de maybes está lleno el mundo, aunque no existan...

Mugrali said...

Pero qué lindo se ha puesto tu blog!!! Solamente refleja quien eres.
Muchas gracias por las felicitaciones, oyes es muy probable que en un futuro no muy lejano viva màs cerca de ti haz changuitos.
Saludos