Friday, December 08, 2006

...

"I used to sit on the banks with a raft and watch the water roll lazily by.
One day I pushed my raft into the shallows of the water and found the water moved swifter than I thought, but my raft was actually a little rowboat.
Then, after some time I rowed my little boat into deeper water. There were great storms, mighty winds, tremendous waves, and sometimes I felt so alone.
But I have noticed my little rowboat is now a mighty ship manned by my friends and loved ones, and beautiful calm seas, warm sunny days, and nights filled with comfortable dreams always double after a storm.
Now, I could never go back and sit on the bank, in fact, I search for deeper water. Such is life when lived. "
***************B D Gulledge**

2 Gente dice...:

d:ego said...

Awww :)
Glad to be there.

Anonymous said...

Fufufu
Es bueno buscar esas aguas, son más dificiles y tenebrosas pero siempre hay recompensas después de tiempos felices. Cuentas con alguien más por este lado y estaré paseandome por aqui.