Monday, March 26, 2007

where would you go?


xxx
Originally uploaded by Liliana Sanches.

Goodness has so little fictional value*
So better be bad
Better have no heart
Or have a cold one
Like mom is used to saying
You have a brutal heart, hard, stoned.
As I see stories of thieves and lovers
Stories to be kept under covers
It does seem a shame
Such excitement to be left unsaid
And dualities to be found complementary
Like night and day and love and rage
I fear I left a mark
A stain on a glass
A crack in a wall
A fist in a wire
I wish there was more information
A better explanation
But two weeks gone by
And still I sit in my bed at night
I sleep and dream fine
Sound
No new characters
No thoughts but mine
No new faces or mysteries extenuated
In the end
There might not be too much fuzz over a little lie
Never settle for anything less than extraordinary
That’s what I mean,
That’s what they say
That’s little white lie
A white little snail…

*The end of an Affair (movie, book)

3 Gente dice...:

une pétite étoile said...

"Never settle for anything less than extraordinary"... so damn true. Love ya lots sis.
Amé tu post. Arriba el empoderamiento femenino! jajaj te aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamo

Manzana Marina said...

Anything less than extraordinary? I'll take one please... I hope it exists, such a thing. For the welfare of the comunity...
hugs

humantree said...

I would go to nowehere pero como cierta persona cuando no hace películas vacaciona, pues... nowhere está medio abandonado.

More information will come prima... care bears!!! (son una prueba de que las cosas buenas existen).