Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm the girl who cries in bathrooms. Still.
I'm the girl who appears peculiar, shy and broken.
I'm the girl who hardly makes a move but when she does, never regrets it.
I'm the girl that can't keep her mouth shut when she really needs to say something.
I'm the girl you think is a pessimists but says Yes everytime you say No.
I'm the girl who needs no excuse to go somewhere new.
I'm the girl who has a bad temper.
I'm funky and smart and once had pink hair.
I love photographs and bad movies and great books.
I'm the girl that can't mix her food in a plate but doesn't mind using the same fork with sugar and salt.
I'm the girl that made a familly out of friends.
I'm the one with the detailed memory.
I'm the girl who loves skipping from one place to the other.
I'm the girl who once dreamed of washing elephants in the shores of India.
I'm the girl who loves elephants.

0 Gente dice...: