Tuesday, August 04, 2009

O+

I think I know how to read silences better than looks.
I know I can't tell what my eyes say and it's impossible for me to control them; they say what they want and they don't ask for forgiveness or permission.
I figure not many people have the skill of reading them correctly, so it's no biggie.
I wrote a story once,in my head, about a postive O. I wanted to write it, that was the intention for the characters because she had an O name and he could have been named taht too, so there was an overlapping of O's giving a positive one. It was interesting because two O's make a plus sign while one O makes a whole. I never decided on the names so i changed them.
That was a while ago. Funny.

1 Gente dice...:

humantree said...

=O
Es como si elevas la O al cuadrado.
Y yo sí entiendo el lenguaje de tus ojos, OjOs.
=O