Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tomorrow...

I may be a cry baby, but not many things make me cry. I was in a restaurant and there was a group of loud women talking and laughing and just being there. And I thought that, well, maybe in 15 or 20 years we will be like that. People who seems to have a rooted friendship, and I said that to my dad, and he said well yeah, and I said, I hope so.
Because I do.
I want to be in place and have people look at us because we are loud and having fun and thinking about now and yesterday and tomorrow… I want us all to be happy, and it really goes to all my friends, from one school or the other I don’t ever want to miss a dinner or forget about us or think that faking a birthday is a cheap way to get desserts.
I don’t ever want to think that we are being to loud, because that would just be us being us and loving each second of it.

1 Gente dice...:

une pétite étoile said...

We will be there... don't worry!! and we will be louder!!
love ya!